February 19, 2013

Reckless Emilia Sub-Quest

Prerequisite: Completed Reckless Emilia recruitment quest
Items needed within the quest: 10 Cabosse, 10 Wheat Flour, 10 Ferruccio Milk
Reward: Veteran G EXP Card x1

1. Enter Emilia's Laboratory.
2. Talk to Jean-Pierre Gascon.
3. Talk to Isabella the Cake Girl
4. Bring these stuff to Isabella:
  • 10 Cabosse
  • 10 Wheat Flour
  • 10 Ferruccio Milk (Girl in Queen's Gate)
  • 1 Apatosaurus's Egg (Ustiur, Zona Quatro)
5. 3. Talk to Isabella.
6. Go to Emilia's Laboratory.
7. Go to Emilia's Laboratory after mission.
8. Talk to Emilia.
9. With Reckless Emilia in MCC go to Snowfield of the Ice Wizard E4.
10. Talk to Emilia.

3 comments:

  1. Wow. Awesome article. Please do more articles like this in the future. Very informational and knowledgeable. I will expect more from you in the future. For now i will just bookmark your page and surely I'm gonna come back later to read more. Thank you to the writer!


    Rica
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading your article is such a privilege. It does inspire me, I hope that you can share more positive thoughts. Visit my site too. The link is posted below.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


    edupdf.org

    ReplyDelete